Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week #16: September 26 2016

Hola Todos!

I will apologize early because I realized I did not take pictures this week...I will repent and do better. This week was a rough week at first. We had exchanges Tuesday and I got to go to an English area for a day with my district leader Elder Wadsworth. He is a pretty great missionary and knows how to work hard. Side note, I was feeling  little sick at the beginning of the week. This didn't stop me though! We had a great day and my companion got to lead the area! He did pretty well, lots of contacting, but he did well. Wednesday and Thursday were pretty rough, but Friday we made a comeback! We were truly guided to where we needed to be.

Things I learned and stories of Jesus(His hand in our lives)
1. When your companion is mad at you and you are frustrated with them, talk it out, be humble, and you feel way better and improve your relationship. This Thursday we got frustrated with each other, but used companionship inventory and all is well now. What amazes me is how we can be so frustrated for no reason.
2. The Lord guides us. We went to an area we normally don't go to at that time of day and we had miracles happen. That day, and really every day, but that day was obvious, we were led to those who needed us in the moment they needed.
3. We are in a war with morality. There is a reason that there are many chapters about war in the Book of Mormon. We also know how we should fight it.
4. People are blind and stubborn, which is why it is important to bring the Spirit. Sometimes people will agree with everything, but deny because they have been told it is false. But, the field is white and ready to harvest. There are also those who feel the Spirit and accept without question because of the feeling they have felt.

I don't have much time this week, and maybe that is just a weekly occurrence. I love you all and hope the best is going for you as well.

Sincerely,
Elder Haynie

No comments:

Post a Comment