Thursday, October 20, 2016

Week #13: September 5 2016


Hola Todos!

I am a little short on time because I took a little longer to email President. All is well here in the good ole Frederick Spanish branch! My new companion is Elder Garcia Cordero. He is pretty great and also likes chess. We had some pretty good games of chess during our meal times. All in all, things are good.
 The good stuff!
Because I am short on time, I am going to share this experience from this week because it was plain amazing!

One really cool experience, and this has happened twice now, is that we were in the right place at the right time to bring a soul to Christ. We were trying to meet with one of our investigators, but he wasn't there. As we were leaving we went up to an English speaking lady and just started talking. We ended up teaching the restoration and she said that this was what she has been looking for for a long time. She told us that many people had come up to her and talked with her about religion but none just felt right. We invited her to be baptized and she said that she would because she knows that this is where she is supposed to be. Her name is Sally. 

I know that the Lord blesses each and every one of us and knows us as individuals.

Sincerely,
Elder Haynie

p.s. I was going to send a picture of my new companion, but for some reason I left my adapter home to the regular sd card. Whoops!




These are some pictures of the Barrientos family

6 leaf clover!


Laundry Room...

No comments:

Post a Comment