Thursday, December 22, 2016

Week # 27 December 12 2016

Hola Todos!

Well for starters, I don't have a ton of time this week because I am visiting Baltimore and will have to cut the time short. Also, It seems that you are all curious about the weather here, which frankly I don't know why seeing as you can all just ask Google and get a more accurate answer, but Hey, maybe you want the forecast from the missionary perspective! As far as I am concerned it is cold. cold cold cold. Really the temperature isn't that bad, but because of humidity, the type of cold is different. The worst is when the wind blows which I thought only existed in Wyoming. All, in all not too bad though. We did see a light dusting yesterday though!

Highlights from this week:
1. First and foremost, Juan Carlos is progressing and such a man! He cam to church a second time yesterday and brought his friend! He wants to be baptized and we have a date set for January 1! Yeah I know a Sunday, but our Branch prefers it like that because more people show up if it is right after church, plus nobody is late!
2. Also, yesterday we had a super cool activity with the branch and we had lots of nonmembers there and it was way fun. 

I am so grateful for the faith and the feelings shown at this time of year! I just love it! Like I said, I don't have a ton of time to write, but I want to wish you all well.

Love you lots!

Sincerely,
Elder Haynie


No comments:

Post a Comment